Wealth Management is a process that begins with an in-depth interview with an experienced financial advisor. Our Financial Advisors seeks to gain a sound understanding of your financial goals, financial concerns, financial position, holdings and net worth, and your tolerance for risk.
Based on the findings, your dedicated Financial Advisor will draw up an individual financial plan – your roadmap to financial success – which can range from a single page summary to a comprehensive plan covering Retirement, Education Planning, Estate Planning, Insurance, Wealth Transfer and more. Only after your Financial Advisor has a solid understanding of your situation and has analyzed and prepared your personalized financial plan, will they start to discuss your unique asset allocation and specific investment solutions.
Through INVEST Financial Corporation, Marquette Wealth Management Advisors can assist you with:
- Financial Planning & Advice
- FDIC Insured Certificates of Deposit
- Stocks & Mutual Funds
- Corporate & Government Bonds
- Portfolio Management
- Asset Allocation
- Risk Analysis & Management
- Long Term Care Planning
- 529 Education Plans
- Fixed Income Planning
- Retirement Strategies
- Wealth Transition Strategies
INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA, SIPC. Securities, advisory services and variable insurance products are offered through INVEST Financial Corporation and affiliated insurance agencies. Marquette Bank and Marquette Wealth Management are not affiliated with INVEST Financial Corporation. INVEST does not offer tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax and/or legal adviser for guidance on your particular situation.
|NOT FDIC INSURED
||NOT GUARANTEED BY BANK
|NOT A DEPOSIT
||MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE
|NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERMENT AGENCY
Registered representatives of INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. INVEST and affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services, and certain insurance products and are not affiliated with any other entities named. Products and services offered through INVEST *Are not FDIC insured *are not guaranteed by any Bank *may lose value.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
- Representatives of a broker-dealer ("BD") or investment advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.