Debit Card Alerts
You may choose to set-up any of the following eleven debit card alerts (pick only the ones you want to receive):
- Suspected Fraud – A questionable transaction related to your card.
- Card Not Present – Your card is used online, over the phone or when an automatic debit is completed.
- Declined Transactions – Your card is declined.
- International – Your card is used outside the United States.
- Out of State – Your card is used outside Illinois.
- Balance Inquiry – Funds available on your card.
- Pay at the Pump – Your card is swiped at the pump (a high instance of fraudulent transactions are pump transactions).
- Signature Transaction – You can choose the dollar amount threshold.
- Funds Added – A refund is credited to your account.
- Funds Removed – A purchase is made with your card.
- Card Status Change – Card issuer changes the status of your card possibly due to fraud. Usually means you should contact us.
Plus! If your debit card is ever involved in a data breach, your alerts will follow you to your newly issued card.
You are able to set-up alerts for your
Debit MasterCard online.
Online Banking Email Notifications &
When you activate our online banking service you open yourself to a wide range of online banking options including setting up email notifications and mobile text alerts.
- Get greater control of your finances by setting up alerts and email notifications for your accounts.
- Activate Mobile Banking and get alerts sent right to your phone.
- Monitor your accounts, set up low balance alerts, get notifications and track services
Sign up for Online Banking or login to Online Banking.