At Marquette Bank, we're excited to have you as a customer. And our FunRewards Program is our way of showing it. And it's only available at Marquette Bank with any personal or business account.
Here's how it works:
Use your Marquette Debit MasterCard® and other banking conveniences to earn FunRewards points. The more you use our banking services, the more FunRewards points you earn. Points are redeemable for your choice of a Marquette MasterCard® Gift Card or a charity donation.
Earn points with your Debit MasterCard®
Every dollar earns a FunRewards point every time you make:
- Debit card signature purchases*
- Debit card online purchases
- Debit card telephone purchases
Earn points for services you use at Marquette Bank
- Every active Marquette Checking Account receives 100 annual bonus points as a "Thank you"
- Earn up to a maximum 1,000 annual bonus points per customer (100 per service) for using multiple services
- See chart for details
Earn points using other Marquette Bank services
- Each direct deposit into checking earns 100 FunRewards points
- Each automatic payment (ACH) from checking earns 25 FunRewards points
- Each Online Bill Payment earns 25 FunRewards points
Our FunRewards Program is FREE and easy
- The FunRewards program is FREE
- Points accumulate automatically and are reported on your monthly personal Online Statement or your mailed checking statement
- Redemption is as easy as calling or visiting the Bank
- The more Marquette Bank conveniences you use and the more often you use them, the more FunRewards you earn!
*ATM withdrawals, point-of-sale purchases or any debit card transactions that require entering your Personal Identification Number (PIN) are not eligible for FunRewards points. MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International.